By participating in AIT “Movie Magic Contest” it is deemed that the Participant(s) have read,
understood and agree to unconditionally abide with all the below mentioned Terms and
1. This Contest is organized and conducted by AIT (a Division of ATEES Infomedia Private Limited), online on our website (www.atees.org) as part of its brand promotion activity.
2. AIT shall advertise about the Contest on various social media channels via Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google among others, through which the Participant(s) can enter in to the Contest.
3. The Contest is open for Keralites and only for students.
4. The employees or agents of AIT and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest either directly or through other individuals.
5. The Participant will be required to enter his/her name, email address, College Name, and mobile number at the time of participation in the Contest.
6. The Participant can participate only once in the Contest.
7. There shall be a panel of judges from the senior management of AIT to select the winners every month, shall be selected for the Movie Screening.
8. The winners of the Contest ('Winners') will be declared by publishing their names on the AIT website(www.atees.org). The Participant hereby agrees that AIT's decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained into.
9. The Winner(s) shall be communicated through email or telephone, wherein the Winner has to mandatorily confirm the same within 12 hours of receiving such email in their inbox. No claim by the Winner regarding nonreceipt of timely information from AIT will be entertained.
10. AIT makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize offered in this Contest. The Contest prize will be nontransferable and cannot be encashed in part or full. AIT reserves the absolute right to offer an alternative model of equal or greater value to the Contest Winners. The Contest prize shall be given to the Winners subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations / processes / formalities in connection with the Contest prize and on submission of all necessary documents / papers as required by AIT before gratifying the Winner.
11. All disputes arising or in connection with this Contest are subject to the laws of AIT and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts in Kerala only.
12. The decision and declaration of Winners will be at the sole discretion of AIT. The Winner(s) must produce a copy of email confirmation along with his/her College ID, who shall produce necessary identification document to prove such relationship with the Winner.
14. AIT reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time during the Contest Period and the Participant shall be bound by such changes. AIT reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the Contest for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to the provisions of any applicable Statute or Rules or Regulations as may be in force from time to time.
15. Any failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Contest. AIT reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion. The decision of AIT with regard to any issue or conflict or any other matter regarding the Contest will be final and legally binding on all the Participants. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In such case, AIT shall not be liable to provide prize or any loss or damage to the Winner.
16. AIT shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities related to or arising from the Contest Prize items it provides the Winner, including without limitation any claims or liabilities concerning the delivery of the Contest Prize or loss or injury suffered by the Winner and/or third parties as a result of usage or intended usage of any such Contest Prize item.
17. AIT shall not be liable for any monetary loss or damage to any Participant resulting from the participating in the Contest. Without limitation, AIT is not liable to any Participant, for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense regardless of whether the same arose from negligence or otherwise of AIT , and regardless of whether AIT has any control over circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
18. AIT shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations hereunder caused by severe weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terror attack, inevitable accidents, acts of god or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
19. For any further clarification and complaints, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘AIT Movie Magic Contest' in the subject line. Such complaints received shall be handled and responded within 2 days from the date of receipt of the complaint from the aggrieved Participant.