• Fundamentals of Programming
• Data Analysis & Visualization
• Foundations of Natural Language Processing
• Machine Learning
• Deployment of ML model
• Machine Learning Real World case studies
• Data Mining Unsupervised Learning
• Neural Networks, Computer Vision & Deep Learning
• Deep Learning Real-world case studies
Artificial intelligence is one the most common interface the world is witnessing. It is the process of developing human like intelligence such as speech and face recognitions for operating systems and devices.
• AI expert
• AI trainer
Any aspiring students in computer or maths and from EC, CSE and statistics background can pursue this course.
3 months (66 hours)